THE MAXIMUM FOR ...
- HANDLING ergonomic shape of the handles
- COMFORT soft-touch rubber material that better adapts to the operator’s hands under stress
- PERFORMANCE Single-aperture head with synchronized compression inserts connected to each other by means of a comb guide system that avoids the creation of burrs on the edges of the compressed end sleeves
- DESIGN dual compound plastic handles with soft-touch rubber, polished metal surfaces to highlight the marking
THE MINIMUM FOR ...
- WEIGHT, ONLY 375GR excess weight has been eliminated without
- sacrificing strength and stability
- EFFORT the shape of the handles has been designed to reduce the effort required to compress the tool when making a crimp
- LABOR practicality and manageability reduce positioning, execution and relaunch times
- AUTOMATIC COMPRESSION FORCE ADJUSTMENT SYSTEM
- OPTIMUM SQUARE COMPRESSION OF THE END SLEEVE
- SPECIAL BURNISHED AND POLISHED STEEL
- DUAL-COMPOUND PLASTIC HANDLES WITH SOFT-TOUCH RUBBER AND NON-SLIP TEXTURE
- SAFETY RELEASE SYSTEM
- UL® CERTIFIED COMPRESSION SYSTEM
The ZKE610N and ZKE616N pliers provide cUL® and UL® certified compression when used with CEMBRE PKE, PKC, PKD and PKT end sleeves.
Thank you, your request has been send successfully
You'll be contact soon by our commercial staff