The Cembre impact wrench type NR-13E is ideal for nut tightening and loosening operations in railways, construction sites, oil and mining industries and shipyards.
• Motor: single phase electric motor
• Supply voltage: 220÷230V - 50 Hz
(110V - 50Hz version available)
• Power rating: 3 kW
• Weight: 21 kg
• Square Driver size: 25,4 mm (1”)
• Fastening torque range: Full throttle: 2500 Nm (1844 ft. lbs)
• Bolt diameter: up to 33 mm (1 1/4”)
NR-13E is also available in 110V - 50Hz version and is suitable for use
with the CS-SD-E support trolley.
The B-TFC2 is a cordless tool that can be operated with one hand. Suitable for cutting profi led contact wires, on electrifi ed traction systems.
• Double speed action tool
• Ni-MH Battery; 14.4V - 3.0Ah
• Balanced tool for greater control
• Head rotates for ease of operation in confi ned spaces
• Automatic indication of residual battery power after every operation
• The tool is fi tted with a maximum pressure valve to indicate the full extent of blade travel
• Extremely quiet in operation with very little vibration
• Durable moulded body offering high resistance to wear and damage in all operating conditions
• The plastic carrying case can accommodate the tool and accessories